Rediscover.. God’s purpose for you.
Christ has a purpose for you. Right where you are. Right now.
There’s no better time to rediscover that purpose, through your support and participation in numerous programs and courses the church has to offer, or utilizing your much-needed gifts and talents through volunteering.
Revive.. Your enthusiasm for the days ahead.
As we move forward into 2017 under a new denomination, we invite you to revive your excitement for what He has in store. FPC’s worship and learning environment provides all of us the means for the most important growth of all – Spiritual Growth.
Renew.. Your commitment to Him through giving and support
A faith commitment to the church is a financial donation that you plan to give each year to help First Pres make Jesus visible. By investing cheerfully and prayerfully in God’s worldwide enterprise through tithing, it impacts a relationship with Christ and deepens investment in the life of our congregation in extraordinary ways.
Make 2017 a time of renewed giving in your life as well as the life of First Presbyterian Church!
Give generously and joyfully
There are so many ways you can give from God’s bountiful providence:
- Pick a commitment card up at the church and mail it to: First Presbyterian Church, Attn: Marie Nipp, 404 N. Alamo St., San Antonio, TX 78205-1918
- Offering plate during worship services
- Online by secure Visa, MasterCard or E-checks (automated bank drafts)
- Appreciated securities — current value vs. cost basis
- Required minimum distribution — 70½ mandatory withdrawal from retirement account
- Recurring automatic payments (Visa, MasterCard or E-checks)
Make an Online Faith Commitment
To submit your 2017 faith commitment via secure online form, click below.
To make a single or recurring secure contribution online by credit card or e-check, please click below. And remember, you can give online for the current year as well as past or future years if you indicate the year on the optional memo line. For example, just write “For 2016 faith commitment” or “For 2017 faith commitment” in the memo line. It’s just like a memo line on a printed check.